The transportation of goods is connected with large volumes of loading and unloading, etc. A bulky set of documents and permits is required. Most of the issues arise in transporting the cargo across the territory of several countries - transit. FIRST LOGISTIC COMPANY offers a professional forwarding service, eliminating the need to maintain additional staff.
What does the service include
Freight forwarding is rather complex, which includes a number of organizational issues:
- reception, loading and unloading of commodities and material values;
- registration of accompanying documents;
- carrying out examinations;
- maintenance and transfer to the recipient;
- signing all necessary contracts with third parties.
When performing a service, knowledge of legislation, regulations and rules is required. Mistakes can lead to the imposition of a fine, delays in transit, disrupting delivery dates, or changes in the properties of perishable goods.
When the transport goes beyond the borders of Ukraine (transit transportation), unimpeded customs inspection is ensured. When crossing the borders of several states, the task is to provide permits that simplify the procedure. Allnecessary documentation is provided.
Professional problem solving
FIRST LOGISTIC COMPANY has gained rich experience over a long period of time. This reduces the client’s potential risks to a minimum.
The client is provided with:
- accurate fulfillment of the terms of the contract without violating the terms of forwarding;
- favorablecost of services;
- selection of the optimal delivery option.
Fill out the form on the site and get a prompt response to all your questions and concerns. 1LC works without failure and does not failclients.