Changing the consignee or destination leads to the need to send the goods to a new address. Execution of “cargo forwarding” service should be entrusted to the professionals of FIRST LOGISTIC COMPANY.
How does the process go?
The most common reasons for forwarding are:
- the recipient’s refusal to accept the delivered commodities or materials;
- change of destination;
- an incorrect address indicated in the registered documents;
- force majeure caused by weather conditions or unforeseen delays in transit.
Shipment of cargo to another address or other legal entity / individual is possible both along the route and at the end terminal. The issue of forwarding is solved on the basis of the application of the shipper, transmitted by any means of communication, but with a mandatory written confirmation.
Partial and full forwarding of railway cars is allowed. The whole package of documents is subject to change. Additional costs related with the downtime of cars, transfer to other trains or reregistration of documents, are paid by the initiator - the sender or recipient.
Of particular difficulty are operations at customs. Without obtaining the consent of the customs services, no action is taken.
FIRST LOGISTIC COMPANY will help:
- provide forwarding in accordance with current regulations;
- keep the shortest time frame possible ;
- minimize additional costs.
Submit the completed form on site. Our managers will immediately call you and work out a solution to any complex problem. Do not waste time; it will only cost you in the end.